Friday, March 27, 2020

Practicing the Family Members






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHaObkHEkHQ


This is a video for students to practice learning about the different family members. The student should repeat the different vocabulary to practice the pronunciation of the words. The family members mentioned in the video are: mother, father, parents, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, grandparents, uncle, aunt, cousin.

Sentence structure to practice:

She is my…
He is my…
They are my…

She is my sister.
He is my brother.
She is my aunt.
He is my father.


Practice talking about your own family: 

I’ve got… 
I haven't got...

I’ve got two sisters.
I’ve got a mother and a father.
I haven't got an aunt.
I haven't got a brother.





Now, you can print out this page and draw and label your family!




Here is a worksheet to help practice the family members: